Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun at school

Long time no type! At school we had field day. That is when we play outside almost all day. We also had a Talent Show. My 2 friends and I sang the song Love Story. My sister jump roped to the Rascal Flatts.

I'm invited to the behavior bash and the honor roll party on Monday.
Next Thursday is the end of the school year.

I was the Character of the Month at school for May. I got to sit on the stage and eat lunch with my friend, my mom, and my little brother.

I was in a school performing group. We sing and dance to character songs. We have to be in the honor roll and have good behavior to be invited to try out. I have been in it every year since second grade. My momma put a picture of us doing our last performance on her Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Is that the song Love Story by Taylor Swift? I bet you sounded wonderful singing it.

    I am very proud of you for for doing so well in school. I hope you have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I love to hear about all the good things you are doing at school!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete