Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm famous

I got in the newspaper. I am the girl with the green dress on (and the yellow and blue polka dot outfit) in the Dillard's ad yesterday. When I went to the photo shoot, I got to put makeup on. I even got to put on mascara. I'm not allowed to at home. I tried on a purple and green dress too but they didn't put that in the ad.

My sister was in the ad once. She had on a red dress. My brother's picture was up on the wall at Dillard's. He was in the baby section.

As soon as my daddy finishes watching basketball we're going shopping for Memorial dresses and maybe get one of the ones from the ad.

2 comments:

  1. You were just beautiful in the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were very gorgeous in the paper and I cut the pictures out to show to my friends & my boss. You are a celebrity!

    ReplyDelete